Signal Hill went off yesterday and we flew from 10 in the morning until sunset. At one stage it looked as if it was going to get too strong and we decided to cancel flying for the rest of the day. However we waited and the wind dropped off perfectly. Marsha opted for the longer flight (R1500) and we flew for over an hour. Mohamed and his girlfriend Sophia, did a U-turn from Chapman’s peak when we called them at 4pm and came rushing back to fly and lucky they did cos the flying was awesome. We flew wing tip to wing tip snapping photos as wisps of cloud came through and the sun sank towards the horizon.
Thanks everyone who flew with us. We had a great day and we know you did too!
© Cape Town Tandem Paragliding - 2017. All rights reserved.