We have had a lot of South East winds lately – a very common wind in Cape Town, generally associated with strong winds. This has resulted in not much paragliding this week.
This trend looks like it should continue into the weekend, although we do expect to be able to fly on Saturday morning. Not sure how long we will be able to fly – most likely until early afternoon before the wind picks up too strong.
Sunday’s wind forecast not looking as promising as Saturday so we will have to wait and see how it turns out.
With the wind forecast that we have I expect we will be flying from Signal Hill over the next few days. Paragliding from Lion’s Head requires a south westerly wind.
My recommendation, book for Saturday morning if the weekend is when you are available to come paragliding. Alternatively, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are all looking good.
So if you want to come tandem paragliding in Cape Town over the next few days, that is a brief overview of what we expect in terms of the weather.
Call us on 0768922283 to book a flight with us or use our online booking form.